1. Please attached Original Receipts for Consultation, Investigation and Medicines and also Prescription, Investigation reports to enable us to expedite settlement of claim(s). (refer Section "D" & "E").
2. Please ensure that Section "F" is certified / stamped / signed by Medical Practitioner to avoid delay.
3. No claim below Rs. 1000/- will be entertained.
4. Claim Form should be submitted within 90 days after completion of treatment.
5. Separate Claim Form should be submitted for each illness.
6. Officers are requested to submit photo copy of Leave Sanctioned Form, current year Provident Fund statement and relevant page of CDC of last Vessel sign off while filling of Claim Forms.
7. The officer:must ensure that Claim Form should be signed either by the Officer or in his absence by his wife.
8. Verification by the Doctor giving the diagnosis and period of treatment is a MUST for audit purpose.
9. Please intimate if you are receiving medical financial benefits for self and family from any other source(s). Please give details
10. Officer's children up to the age of 25 years are entitled for the Medical reimbursement benefits, subject to the condition that they are unmarried, unemployed and are solely dependent on Officer.
11. Parents, Brothers, Sisters and Relatives of Officer are not eligible for the Medical benefits.
12. Reimbursement of medical expenses will be made by NEFT / RTGS only. Please ensure to submit correct details of your Bank Account.
13. Additional information pertaining to your Medical Claims may be furnish in a separate sheet or to be mentioned in covering letter for sake of clarification.
14. Medical Reimbursement Forms (Hospitalisation Treatment or Domiciliary Treatment) can be obtained from the Funds office on request or you can download Claim Forms from www.mnowf.com
15. All correspondence relating to Medical claims should be sent directly to "The Merchant Navy Officers' Welfare Fund", Udyog Bhavan, 4th Floor, 29 Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400 001.